Sunday, December 6, 2015

C.Shreve The Professor (@seeshreve) - "I Dont Even Sleep" (Produced by P.A.T. Junior) (Mixed/mastered by Oak City Slums)


"I Don't Even Sleep" is a song reflecting both the long nights required to make it as an artist, and the fact that even when you come in to your own you'll still be slept on. 

"I don't even sleep, but all I do is dream / All I heard of life was that it wasn't what it seem/And I seen the same, the illusions confusin the pain/Redirect our aim but we ain't new to the game" 

C.Shreve the Professor is an MC and the founder of North Carolina hip hop collective Free The Optimus. Follow him here or on Twitter/Facebook

P.A.T. Junior is writer / recording artist / film maker / music producer from Raleigh, NC. You can connect with him here or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment